BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

For u

Start over a new life ,
even though will bit suffer,
but if hav patience,
u will juz realized~ 
SMILE , life goes on 



From now on, 

need to learn how to independence,
rely on oneself.
n start not to rely on you.

I will fighting for my next semester 2 ,

and cope my study well :)


i would like to thanks to you willing stay with me by tht time

and u treat me so good but i dunno how to appreciate it 
u r really a good guy ( bf)  
u will solve it for me when i was facing problem
u will make it for me when i couldn't make it
u will obey with me and not to disobey
but i really SORRY  ;(
we still can b friend if u don't mind
but lastly still can't 

wanna tell u tht really not ur fault..
all was my fault~ 
don't think tht u never did well u really really really did damn well!
so don't thnk all is ur fault.. ok ?


i would like to apologize to u  ;(really sorry








3 comments:

love ping said...

what's happening???

SOUP said...

haizzz cheer la sisiter
seriously if u still like him why dont you 複合 with him..?
i think he is a really good guy

ChesteR said...

For u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gcrx2Ab0FM